How to protect your Aser laptop from frequent overheating in the future
Sometimes the problem is caused by improper use of technology.. First, make sure, that the laptop is not standing on a soft surface and the hot air vents are not obstructed. It is also important to avoid working with a laptop in the open sun - the air temperature will directly affect the temperature inside the gadget..
Contact us if you have one of the problems:
- Dust has accumulated. Due to clogging of the cooling system with dust and other small particles (animal hair, etc.) she starts to work worse: reduced air permeability in the radiator, heat transfer worsens, fans have to run at higher speeds, to cool the laptop. As a result, overheating occurs., and noise. You can order from us laptop cleaning service.
- The thermal paste has dried. This substance is necessary to remove heat from the processor.. Drying out, with time, it loses its properties. Therefore, it is very important to do replacement of thermal paste 1 times in 2-3 of the year. In our service, this procedure is always carried out when cleaning a laptop from dust..
- The cooling system is broken. If the cooling circuit inside the laptop is damaged, the heat dissipation efficiency will be noticeably reduced. This will increase the temperature, which will lead to unstable operation of the most sensitive components (HDD, CPU, GPU). Our specialists will be able to identify and fix the problem during computer diagnostics.
- Insufficient computer power. Low-power laptops, not having sufficient resources, may heat up when working with programs "heavy" for them or during computer games. Solve the problem will help SSD installation, which is the most affordable way to upgrade your computer. Our masters, having studied the characteristics and capabilities of the computer, will offer the best option specifically for your laptop.
- Viruses. They "devour" computer resources, forcing the system to work in an enhanced mode, and harm both individual components, and the stuffing of the laptop as a whole. It can also lead to overheating of the equipment.. It is important to periodically scan your laptop for viruses and remove them.
Aser laptop cleaning cost
The cost of "treating" a laptop from overheating depends on the reasons, who call it. maybe, just cleaning the computer and replacing the thermal paste will be enough. In other cases, it may be necessary to diagnose and replace components.. To find out the cost specifically for your gadget, contact our service center through the form on the website or by phone number. Our consultant will contact you and answer all your questions.